Are you a YouTube fan like I am? YouTube can be a great source of entertainment and a great learning resource as well. You can find out just about anything on YouTube from instructions on how to fix a flat tire to a product review on the latest tech gadget. Also, you can find great fitness information and inspiration on this video-sharing website. Below, I have listed my top 5 favorite fitness YouTubers along with their channel names and why I follow them (no particular order):
1. Damien Patrick: Damien Patrick
In my opinion, Damien has one of the best fitness channels on YouTube. He is knowledgeable, his advice is sound, and his training tips and workouts are awesome. This is what I consider a no frills channel. There is not a lot of fluff just good solid fitness content.
2. Chris Jones: PumpChasers and Physiques of Greatness
I have been following Chris for a few years now. I like how he takes his viewers through his daily life. He documents his bulking and cutting cycles and lets his viewers know exactly what he is doing to make changes to his physique. Chris comes across very genuine and appreciative of his followers. He is a funny guy and his rhymes (see earlier videos from Physiques of Greatness) are awesome!
3. Chelsea Karabin: ChelseaLifts
I discovered Chelsea’s channel through a collaboration that she did with Chris Jones. Chelsea, having several certifications in fitness, has a vast knowledge of the human body. Her tips and techniques are sound as well. Her earlier videos have more fitness content. I also follow this channel because of her entrepreneurial spirit and journey.
4. Brandon Carter: Brandon Carter
I don’t just follow this channel because his last name is Carter, but it helps. j/k. Brandon is a formal personal trainer, and he has solid advice to give on tips to gain muscle mass and stay lean. I like Brandon’s earlier videos best. His content was more fitness based, which is why I watch the channel, and his later
videos have a lot to do with motivation, which I can see that it is helpful to a lot of people. Brandon’s videos on intermittent fasting are great, too. I was introduced to the concept through his videos. I will share my experiences with intermittent fasting in another post.
5. Keith and Kevin Hodge: TheHodgetwins, TwinMuscleWorkout, askhodgetwins, Hodgetwins Top 10, and Hodgetwins Vlogs. Their videos were probably one of the first fitness Youtube videos that I ever watched. As you can see, they have multiple channels. Twinmuscle is my favorite because it has the most fitness content. They let you know what has and is working for them in improving their physiques. The comedic value of this channel is priceless. You will learn something and be thoroughly entertained at the same time.
Elliott Hulse: Elliott Hulse
Dani Reardon: LilMonstar
Hudson and Brandon White: BuffDudes
Dana Linn Bailey: Dana Linn Bailey
DISCLAIMER: Some of these channels contain vulgar language, which I do not advocate. However, I have found that the fitness content is in practical and valuable.